Application Opens November 1
Know where you will live next Fall even faster this year! University Housing sign up process has been streamlined to allow students to begin selecting rooms as early as November 15.
New Continuing Student Only Residence Halls
You asked for it and now we have continuing student only residence halls. Based on the feedback from our students, we are pleased to offer apartments for our continuing student population. Living on-campus has never been easier for continuing students. Students have the option from choosing from the popular East Quad to luxury living in Park Place. Check out the full list of continuing student only housing .
New Benefits of Continuing Students Living On-Campus
- Reduced upfront costs reduced $50 to $100 this year
- No contractual obligation for continuing students until you select a room
- Know who will be in your apartment by selecting up-to 4 roommates
- Priority selection based on academic class
- Revised in building experience
- See all the benefits you will experience next Fall - coming soon
Continuing Student Application Process
See the step-by-step application process for Continuting Students. The application opens November 1, 2022 and room selection begins as early at November 15, 2022. See all of the details of the Housing application - coming soon.
Get your questions about the continuing student application process today.