You'll be doing the real work of helping run housing programs and overseeing our students' experience and creating communities in our residence halls.
This is a live-in position.
The assistant residence life coordinator position is 20 hours per week.
- Co-supervision, selection, training and evaluation of resident mentors in your building.
- Help manage daily operations in the residence hall: supervising student staff, weekly staff meetings, opening and closing the halls, student follow-up and more.
- Hear conduct cases, serve on department committees and attend professional development sessions.
All graduate positions participate in a rotating on-call duty system.
We provide all residence life graduate assistants with an apartment in one of our residence halls to better support student learning and respond to after-hours crisis.
- 1 or 2 Bedrooms
- Living Room and Kitchen
- Laundry in Your Hall
- Cable and High-Speed internet
- Electricity and Water Included
Stipend: $15,000 first year, $15,500 second year
Tuition Reduction: $2,100 fall and spring, $800 summer