At a Glance
- Made up of students in the Honors College
- New First-year students live in: Honors Residence
- Continuing Students: 650 Lincoln, DeSaussure, Harper/Elliott, Pinckney/Legare, Rutledge
- Housing is not guaranteed for continuing honors students.
- Living spaces designed to provide an academically focused environment
Learn more about the Honors College at USC.
What Makes This Community Different
Students in this community have access to opportunities that will improve their experience at Carolina and prepare them for their careers after graduation.
- Take advantage of opportunities to pursue your intellectual curiosity beyond the classroom within our three themes: sustainability, fine arts and health.
- Participate in events and traditions like leadership initiatives, service projects, trivia night, faculty fellow lunch chats and more.
- Enjoy our in-hall study spaces, coffee shop, dining hall and satellite offices for study abroad, fellowships and scholarships.