Handshake is the University of South Carolina's online career management platform. Search for "University Housing" to find jobs working with us in the residence halls.
Current Student Job Openings:
University Housing is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated student to serve as our Human Resources Assistant. Applicant must be enrolled for a minimum of six (6) credit hours at the University of South Carolina- Columbia and in good academic standing. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for assisting the Student Hiring Manager in organizing student onboarding & offboarding packets, data entry and record keeping.
Work hours are variable between the hours of 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday - Friday.
The Resident Assistant (RA) is a full-time student selected to serve as an advisor, referral resource, and positive role model to residents by exhibiting compassion and concern to guide them through their Carolina experience. Under direct supervision, the RA ensures the safety and security of residents through established protocols, provides administrative support and assists with larger departmental initiatives. Under general supervision and in alignment with the EngageCarolina student engagement framework, the RA hosts events, shares important information, has intentional conversations with a focus on a group of 25 to 60 residents.
The application is now closed. If you applied click here to find the timeline.
Other Student Housing Jobs
- Assignments & Administration - SPURS, Summer Building Manager, Summer Conference Assistant
- Communications Marketing - Videographer, Video Editor, Marketing Assistant
- Facility Operations - Technical Assistant
- Information Technology - IT Technical Assistant
- Living & Learning Communities - Preston Summer Intern
- Residence Life - Neighborhood Service Specialist (NSS)