Topics covered in training include:
- Rules of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
- Hazardous waste identification, storage and disposal
- Emergency response (chemical spills, personnel exposure, etc.)
- Minimization of hazardous waste
If you have never received hazardous waste training, you must first attend an initial classroom training session, presented by EHS at various locations around campus.
- Select the class you would like to attend from the schedule, and follow the instructions to register.
- Once you have attended the initial classroom training session, you must then take the online quiz to complete your training requirement.