McCausland Innovation Fund
The McCausland Innovation Fund is designed to inspire and support bold, creative and groundbreaking advances in
the College of Arts and Sciences’ teaching and research to meet the emerging needs
of our students and make the university a model of interdisciplinary, interactive
The Innovation Fund will support projects that:
- Contribute to a culture of innovation in the college.
- Advance the college's goal to deliver innovative, inspiring and effective instruction
- Expand current or offer new opportunities for students to actively participate in
teaching, research, and beyond-the-classroom experiences.
- Align with college and university academic and strategic priorities.
2022-2023 Proposal Calls
For the Fall 2022 proposal round, the Innovation Fund invites proposals in two strategic
areas of focus:
Student-Centered Innovative Projects
These projects connect with one, or some combination, of the following categories:
- Community partnerships,
- Interdisciplinary teaching and research, and
- Innovative or creative projects that enhance the student experience.
Online Program and Course Development
These projects aim to develop sustainable, high-quality online programs and online course offerings within the college.