Updated CAS policies, procedures and timelines for chairs, directors and administrative staff are listed below.
The College of Arts and Sciences has compiled resources for faculty and staff about the impact of COVID-19 on administrative planning and policy.
- COVID-19 Impact on Administrative Planning & Policy
View college deadline changes, guidance and resources related to the outbreak.
- HR Daily Census Reporting
Report the number of employees working remotely, on any type of leave, or physically reporting to work.
Find policies, procedures and memos to chairs, directors and administrative staff in the online document library.
CAS Policies and Procedures
Academic policies for the 2020-2021 academic year are:
- Appointment and Review of Department Chairs and Directors Website
- Academic Program Review Guidelines [pdf]
- Faculty-Led Study Abroad Courses [pdf]
- Faculty Workload and Course Enrollment Management [pdf]
- Faculty Course Buyouts [pdf]
- Graduate and Teaching Assistants ( September 2019) [pdf]
- Professional (Non-Tenure-Track) Faculty Promotion Guidelines (Updated September 2020) [pdf]
- Outside Professional Activities [pdf]
- Purchasing Card Eligibility [pdf]
Please contact Assistant Dean Elise Ahyi (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your associate dean with any questions about CAS academic policies and procedures.