Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
Office Manager/Assistant to the Chair
|College of Engineering and Computing|
- Prognostics and health management, which covers fault detection and isolation, failure prognosis, and fault tolerance
- Robotics, unmanned systems, electromechanics, and industrial electronics
- Intelligent systems and control
- Dynamic systems, design, modeling, simulation and control.
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- M. E. Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, China
- B. E. Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, China
- C. Chen, B. Zhang, G. Vachtsevanos, Prediction of Machine Health Condition using Neuro-Fuzzy and Bayesian Algorithms, IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation & Measurement, 61(2), 297-306.
- B. Zhang, C. Sconyers, C. Byington, R. Patrick, M. Orchard, G. Vachtsevanos, A Probabilistic Fault Detection Approach: Application to Bearing Fault Detection, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 58(5), 2011-2018.
- B. Zhang, T. Khawaja, R. Patrick, G. Vachtsevanos, A Novel Blind Deconvolution De-Noise Scheme in Failure Prognosis, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement & Control, 32(1), 3-30.
- B. Zhang, D. Wang, Y. Ye, K. Zhou, Y. Wang, Stability and Robustness Analysis of Cyclic Pseudo-Downsampled Iterative Learning Control, International Journal of Control, 83(3), 651 - 659.
- B. Zhang, D. Wang, Y. Ye, Y. Wang, K. Zhou, Pseudo-Downsampled Iterative Learning Control, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 18(10), 1072-1088.
- B. Zhang, D. Wang, K. Zhou, Y. Wang, Linear Phase Compensation Repetitive Control of a CVCF PWM Inverters, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 55(4), 1595-1602.
- L. Tang, B. Zhang, J. DeCastro, E. Hettler, An Integrated Health and Contingency Management Case Study on an Autonomous Ground Robot, the 9th IEEE International Conference on Control & Automation
- B. Zhang, L. Tang, J. DeCastro, G. Kai, Prognostics-Enhanced Receding Horizon Mission Planning for Field Autonomous Vehicles, AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, Aug. 8-11, Portland, OR, 2011.
- 2011 – 2012: General Motors Research & Development, Detroit MI
- 2009 – 2011: Impact Technologies, LLC, Rochester NY
- 2006 – 2009: Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- 2001 – 2002: Huiming Automation Information Co. Ltd. Shanghai, China
- 1999 – 2001: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
- IEEE, Senior member
- ASME, member