Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
|College of Engineering and Computing|
- Prognostics and health management, which covers fault detection and isolation, failure prognosis, and fault tolerance
- Robotics, unmanned systems, electromechanics, and industrial electronics
- Intelligent systems and control
- Dynamic systems, design, modeling, simulation and control.
- Ph.D. Electrical Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- M. E. Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, China
- B. E. Mechanical Engineering, Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Nanjing, China
- Liu*, X. Wang*, G. Niu*, D. Lyu, T. Yang, and B. Zhang, Lebesgue Sampling-based Li-Ion Battery Simplified First Principle Model for SOC Estimation and RDT Prediction, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, in press 2021.
- Niu*, X. Wang*, E. Liu*, B. Zhang, Lebesgue Sampling based Deep Belief Network for Lithium-ion Battery Diagnosis and Prognosis, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronic, in press, 2021
- Liu, L. Guo, H. Gao, Z. You, Y. Ye, B. Zhang, Machine Vision based Condition Monitoring and Fault Diagnosis of Machine Tools using Information from Machined Surface Texture: A Review, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, vol. 164, Feb. 2022
- Lyu, G. Niu*, E. Liu*, T. Yang, G. Chen, and B. Zhang, Uncertainty Management and Differential Model Decomposition for Fault Diagnosis and Prognosis, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, in press 2021
- Wang*, E. Liu*, B. Zhang, Reflectometry based Cable Insulation Aging Diagnosis and Prognosis, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, in press 2021
- Zhang*, G. Niu*, Q. Miao, B. Zhang, Cost-Effective Lebesgue Sampling Long Short-Term Memory Networks for Lithium-ion Batteries Diagnosis and Prognosis, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, in press, 2021
- Yin, L. Wang, B. Zhang, L. Meng, and Y. Zhang, An Integrated DC Series Arc Fault Detection Method for Different Operating Conditions, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 68(12), 2021, 12720-12729.
- Xiao, M. Yu, B. Zhang, H. Wang, C. Jiang, Discrete Component Prognosis for Hybrid Systems Under Intermittent Faults, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 18(4), 2021, 1766 - 1777.
- Weddington, G. Niu, R. Chen, W. Yan, B. Zhang, Lithium-ion Battery Diagnostics and Prognostics Enhanced with Dempster-Shafer Decision Fusion, Neurocomputing, vol. 487, Oct. 2021, 440-453
- Wang, W. Chen, B. Zhang, Y. Zhao, P. Shi, Cooperative Control-based Task Assignments for Multi-agent Systems with Intermittent Communication, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 17(1), 2021, 6697-6708.
- Niu*, X. Wang*, M. Golda, S. Mastro, B. Zhang, An Optimized Adaptive PReLU-DBN for Rolling Element Bearing Fault Diagnosis, Neurocomputing, ol.445, July 2021, 26-34.
- Zhao, Z. Wu, Y. Gao, G. Niu*, Z.-L. Wang, B. Zhang, Multi-layer Extreme Learning Machine-based Keystroke Dynamics Identification for Intelligent Keyboard, IEEE Sensor Journal, 21(2), 2324-2333, 2021
- Zhang*, E. Liu*, B. Zhang, and Q. Miao, RUL prediction and uncertainty management for multi-sensor system using an integrated data-level fusion and UPF approach, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 17(7), 2021, 4693-4701
- Wang, W. Chen, J. Wang, B. Zhang, and P. Shi, Semi-global Tracking Cooperative Control for Multi-agent Systems with Input Saturation: A Multiple Saturation Levels Framework, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 66(3), 2021, 1215-1222.
- Yu, C. Xiao, B. Zhang, Event-Triggered Discrete Component Prognosis of Hybrid Systems Using Degradation Model Selection, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 68(11), 2021, 11470-11481
- Liu*, K. Zhou, Y. Yang, J. Wang, B. Zhang, Frequency Adaptive Virtual Variable Sampling-based Selective Harmonic Repetitive Control of Power Inverters, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 68(11), 2021, 11339-11347
- Lyu, G. Niu*, B. Zhang, C. Chen, and T. Yang, Lebesgue-Time-Space-Model based Diagnosis and Prognosis for Multiple Mode Systems, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 68(2), 1591-1603, 2020.
- Wang, B. Zhang, R. Su, Optimal Tracking Cooperative Control for Cyber-Physical Systems: Dynamic Fault Tolerant Control and Resilient Management, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 17(1), 158-167, 2020.
- Vu, B. Nguyen, Z. Cheng, M.-Y. Chow and B. Zhang, Cyber-Physical Microgrids: Toward Future Resilient Communities, IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine, 14(3), 4-17, 2020.
- Li, J. Wang, and B. Zhang, Fault diagnosis of rolling element bearing weak fault based on sparse decomposition and broad learning network, Transactions of the Institute of Measurement and Control, 42(2), 169-179, 2020
- Guo*, B. Zhang, T. Yang, D. Lyu, and W. Gao, Multi-task convolutional neural network and information fusion for fault diagnosis and localization, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 67(9), 2020, 8005-8015.
- 2011 – 2012: General Motors Research & Development, Detroit MI
- 2009 – 2011: Impact Technologies, LLC, Rochester NY
- 2006 – 2009: Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA
- 2001 – 2002: Huiming Automation Information Co. Ltd. Shanghai, China
- 1999 – 2001: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Shanghai, China
- Associate Editor, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
- IEEE, Senior member
- ASME, member