Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
College of Engineering and Computing
- Networked Real-Time Control Systems
- Fault-Tolerant Control
- Cooperative Control
- System Verification
- Nonlinear System Design
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, University of Notre Dame, 2009
- M.S., Operation Research and Control Theory, East China Normal University, 2003
- B.S., Applied Mathematics, East China Normal University, 2000
- L. Yang, S. Dauchert, and X. Wang, A Framework for Predictive Control of Sampled-Data Systems Using Sporadic Model Approximation, Proceedings of American Control Conference, 2021.
- J. Tao, C. Wei, J. Wu, X. Wang, and P. Shi, Nonfragile Observer-Based Control for Markovian Jump Systems Subject to Asynchronous Modes, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, vol. 51, no. 6, 3533 – 3540, 2021.
- J. Tao, L. Yang, Z.-G. Wu, X. Wang, and H. Su, Lebesgue- Approximation Model Predictive Control of Nonlinear Sampled-Data Systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 65, no. 10, 4047 – 4060, 2020.
- R. Abdelfattah, X. Wang, and S. Wang, TTPLA: An Aerial-Image Dataset for Detection and Segmentation of Transmission Towers and Power Lines, Proceedings of the Asian Conference on Computer Vision, 2020.
- Z. Zhou and X. Wang, Constrained Consensus in Continuous-Time Multi-Agent Systems under Weighted Graph, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 63, no. 6, 1776-1783, 2018.
- X. Wang, N. Hovakimyan, and L. Sha, RSimplex: A Robust Control Architecture against Cyber and Physical Failures, ACM Transactions on Cyber-Physical Systems, vol. 2, no. 4, A27, 2018.
- X. Wang, L. Yang, Y. Sun, and K. Deng, Adaptive Model Predictive Control of Systems with State-Dependent Uncertainty, International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 27, no. 17, 4138-4153, 2017.
- X. Wang and N. Hovakimyan, L1 Adaptive Control Design for Control-Affine Nonlinear Reference Systems, System & Control Letters, vol. 61, 455-463, 2012.
- X. Wang and M. Lemmon, Event-Triggering in Distributed Networked Control Systems, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 3, 586-601, 2011.
- X. Wang and M. Lemmon, Self-triggered Feedback Control Systems with Finite-Gain L2 Stability, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 3, 452-467, 2009.