Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
|Department:||Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering
College of Engineering and Computing
300 Main Street
Ph.D., Technical University, Berlin, Germany, 1999
M.S., East China University of Science and Technology, 1988
B.S., Northwest University, China, 1983
Dr. Wang's research and interests include micro/nanofluidics, lab-on-a-chip, far field optical nanoscopy, super-resolution imaging, cancer detection, fluorescence spectroscopy, tissue engineering, fluid dynamics, turbulence and mixing.
- Wang, G.R., Fang Yang, Wei Zhao There can be turbulence in microfluidics at low Reynolds number. LabChip, 2014. 14. 1452-1458.
- Zhang, C.; Wang, K.; Bai, J.; Zhao, W.; Yang, F.; Wang, S.; Gu, C.; Wang, G. Visible CW laser lithography system direct fabricating nanopillar array with a λ/11 diameter; Nanoscale Research Letters, 2013. 8, 280.
- Fang Yang, Xiaoming Yang, H Jiang, W. Butler, G. Wang. "Dielectrophoretic Separation of prostate cancer cells." Technology in cancer Research and Treatments. 12:61-70. 2013.
- Kuang, C, G. Wang. "Far-field nanoscopic velocimeter for nanofluidics." Lab-on-a-Chip. 10, 240–245, (2010).
- Wang, G. R. (2006) "On large scale structures and turbulent mixing in confined mixing layers under strong forcing." AIChE Journal. 52, 111-124.