Skip to Content

Weather Update: UofSC Columbia campus will be closed Friday, Sept. 30 due to inclement weather. Classes are canceled and only essential personnel are required to report to campus. See for updates.

University Registrar

Need a Verification?

The University of South Carolina (Columbia, Aiken, Beaufort, Upstate, Lancaster, Salkehatchie, Sumter, Union) is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) as a degree-granting institution at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, professional and doctoral levels.

Current students can access their Myhub account through their Self Service Carolina account. Click on ‘Official Record Request’ and then ‘Enrollment Verification’. Former students and alumni can access Myhub directly and create an account using either their LinkedIn or Google account.

If requested, UofSC will also provide a student with an official transcript for a fee. An official transcript is a complete record of a student’s enrollment history, including enrollment at all University of South Carolina campuses, and can be used to verify credit hours completed by a student, degrees awarded, enrollment history, GPA, good standing, and eligibility to return to UofSC.

Common Verification Requests

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.