Skip to Content

University Registrar


The S.C. Secretary of State can provide apostille authentication for U.S. citizens and foreign nationals. Apostille authentication is issued for documents that will be used overseas.

If you are attempting to obtain an apostille, a certification of a notarized document which can be used in countries that are parties to the Hague Convention, you will need to take additional steps. The registrar’s office will return your notarized transcript and/or diploma to you. You will then need to request an apostille through the SC Secretary of State, 1205 Pendleton Street, Suite 525, Columbia, SC 29201.

Contact us for details on ordering a notarized transcript or diploma.

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.