Use the checklists below to help navigate the registration process.
- Meet with Your Academic Advisor - Contact your academic department to inquire about when and where you should meet with your academic advisor prior to registration.
- Obtain Necessary Overrides - Contact the academic department that sponsors the class you need an override for and line up your overrides before your time ticket begins.
- Check Your Advisement Hold – Confirm that it has been removed by viewing your Student Profile in my.sc.edu and reviewing your Registration Notices.
- Experiment with Schedule Planner - Experiment with schedule options before registration, noting prerequisites and restrictions. This tool, located in the Advisement Planning section of my.sc.edu is a convenient way to create your class schedule. You can store your schedule in the Shopping Cart until it's time for your time ticket.
- Login to my.sc.edu.
- Navigate to the Student section, then click on the Advisement Planning tab.
- Choose the Schedule Planner option and build your ideal schedule.
- Send your schedule to the Shopping Cart and leave it there until your time ticket begins.
- Once your time ticket begins, revisit Schedule Planner, confirm your class selections, and send your final selections to the Shopping Cart.
- Choose the Shopping Cart tab on the Register for Classes screen, click the Add button beside the classes you wish to add, then click the Submit button at the bottom of the screen. The screen will then display in which sections you successfully registered. If you need to select additional classes, revisit Schedule Planner and select the classes you need. Repeat the process above until you finalize your schedule.
- As a final step, review your schedule by clicking on the Schedule and Options tab at the top of the screen.
Special Fee Notification
Students may be required to be proctored during online test completion. If students are unable to attend test proctoring sessions in person at the Distributed Learning office, additional fees may apply for online test proctoring if the course requires online testing.
Ongoing through Tuesday, Mar. 5, 2024
Ongoing through Wednesday, Mar. 6, 2024
Ongoing through Thursday, Mar. 7, 2024
Ongoing through Friday, Mar. 8, 2024
Ongoing through Saturday, Mar. 9, 2024