Location: Carrollton, Georgia
Background: Premise Health has been the onsite leader in health center services for Fortune 500 companies for over 40 years. The company offers a variety of onsite services to approximately 400 clients in 48 states.
Wiggins Family Medical Center and Pharmacy (WFMCP), managed by Premise Health, offers primary care, pharmacy, and condition management services to Southwire’s 7,000 members and dependents. Southwire and Premise Health were awarded the 2019 PBMI Excellence Award for their integrated care model at Wiggins Family Health Center and Pharmacy. This model combines a clinical pharmacist-led condition management program, multi-disciplinary care team integration, and electronic health record (EHR) integration. In addition to traditional dispensing services, residents will work directly with our staff on all aspects of member care, including diabetes, hypertension, lipid, and weight management; mental health; and wellness. Residents will also have opportunities in specialty pharmacy medication and condition management, as our pharmacy is the preferred specialty medication provider for Southwire.
- Sarah Traylor, Pharm.D., Clinical Pharmacy Services Manager
- Amy Griffin, Pharm.D., Pharmacy Manager
- Nathan Rouse, Pharm.D., Regional Pharmacy Director
- Stephen Kung, Pharm.D., Director of Pharmacy Programs and Informatics
- Peggy Brashear, R.Ph., CPHIMS, CPM, Associate Vice President Pharmacy Informatics & Integration