Location: Greer, South Carolina
Background: Premise Health has been the onsite leader in health center services for Fortune 500 companies for over 40 years. The company offers a variety of onsite services to approximately 400 clients in 48 states.
The Associate Family Health Center in Greer, SC is a 25,000 square foot Premise Health facility that offers pharmacy, primary care, physical therapy, optical, dental and wellness services to associates and dependents. In 2019, AFHC received the American Pharmacists Association Pinnacle Award for their unique approach to pharmacy and value-based care. There are currently 65 full time Premise Team Members at the AFHC: 8 pharmacists, 1 MD, 2 NP’s, 2 physical therapists, 3 PT assistants, 2 optometrists, 3 dentists and other supporting ancillary staff. Practicing alongside AFHC’s large interdisciplinary staff, the Resident will work in this accredited patient-centered medical home to provide outpatient services, wellness coaching, and disease management.
- Tim Sisk, R.Ph., CDCES, Pharmacy Manager
- Amanda McEvoy, Pharm.D., BCPS, CDCES, Residency Site Coordinator
- Abby Will, Pharm.D., CDCES, Clinical Pharmacist
- Paige McArthur, Pharm.D., Staff Pharmacist
- Nathan Rouse, Pharm.D., Regional Pharmacy Director
- Stephen Kung, Pharm.D., Director of Pharmacy Programs and Informatics
- Peggy Brashear, R.Ph., CPHIMS, CPM, Associate Vice President Pharmacy Informatics & Integration