Ready to get started?
New terms begin six times per year. Follow the application instructions below to start the enrollment process.
If you have questions or would like an unofficial pre-evaluation of your college work before applying please call, chat, or email us today! Our trained representatives can create a plan that takes into account your earned credits and your unique circumstances.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the USC Beaufort application page and click Apply Online. Please note the deadlines at the bottom of the page. (FYI: While it is an online program, the human services degree is issued by USC Beaufort.)
- Click on First Time User create an account and create your User ID and Pin.
- Enter Admission Term.
- For Application Type, please select Palmetto College.
- In the Intended Major Section, please do the following:
- Planned Course of Study - choose Sociology
- Concentration - choose Palmetto College
- Complete the application.
- (Permanent Address, Current Address, Emergency Contact, Personal Information)
- Complete the rest of the application and then click Application is Complete.
For application questions, please contact USC Beaufort Office of Admissions at 843-208-8055 or firstname.lastname@example.org.