Ready to apply?
If you're not sure if you have the right prerequisites, we recommend contacting a Palmetto College representative before you start the application process. All of our bachelor's degree completion
programs require previous college credit, and it can sometimes be hard to tell if you have the right prerequisites. Our representatives
can answer all your questions and help you plan for your degree.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the USCU application page.
- Click on Admissions First Time User
- Click on First Time User Account Creation and create your User ID and Pin.
- Choose USC Upstate for your campus.
- For Application Type, please choose the following:
- Upstate Palmetto College
- Enter Admission Term and Name
- Complete the application.
- (Permanent Address, Current Address, Emergency Contact, Personal Information)
- In the Planned Course of Study section, please do the following:
- Planned Course of Study - choose Engineering Technology Management
- Enter Other Majors, Minors and Concentration - choose Palmetto College
- Complete the rest of the application and then click Application is Complete.
After applying for admission, please request official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities you have attended. Official transcripts should be sent to email@example.com or 300 North Campus Boulevard, Spartanburg, SC 29303.
For application questions, please contact the USC Upstate Office of Admissions at 864-503-5246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about the USC Upstate Palmetto College Engineering Technology Management program, please contact Yutosha Alston at 864-552-4183 or email@example.com.
Note: Residents of California are not authorized to enroll in this program.