Ready to apply?
If you're not sure if you have the right prerequisites, we recommend contacting a Palmetto College representative before you start the application process. This program requires you to be an RN with an unencumbered license.
Step-by-Step Application Instructions
- Go to the USCU application page.
- Click on Admissions First Time User
- Click on First Time User Account Creation and create your User ID and Pin.
- Choose USC Upstate for your campus.
- For Application Type, please choose the following:
- Upstate Palmetto College
- Enter Admission Term and Name
- Complete the application.
- (Permanent Address, Current Address, Emergency Contact, Personal Information)
- In the Planned Course of Study section, please do the following:
- Planned Course of Study - choose Nursing - RN to BSN
- Enter Other Majors, Minors and Concentration - choose Palmetto College
- Complete the rest of the application and then click Application is Complete.
- Complete additional Application to the USC Upstate School of Nursing.
For application questions, please contact the USC Upstate Office of Admissions at 864-503-5246 or email@example.com.
For questions about the USC Upstate Palmetto College nursing program, please contact Trish Wade at 864-552-4262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Residents of California are not authorized to enroll in this program.