Student org renewal for NPHC, MGC, CPA, IFC, and Sports Clubs
- Spring renewal deadline: Friday, Jan. 31 at 4 p.m.
- University policies have been updated. Please review to ensure your organization follows all stated policies.
- Questions? Contact Lauren Haynes.
FAQ about Organization Renewal
It is likely because you are not listed as an organization leadership team member or that your organization is not a sports club or Fraternity/Sorority, Email Lauren Haynes for more assistance.
Every employee on this campus has a supervisor. For faculty, this could be the dean of the college or a program director.
NO, you will need to fill out the name change request form here before you begin renewal or after renewal is completed.
Fill out the advisor form and information with the new person’s information and add them to your Garnet Gate page. We will update records accordingly.
If your application is “denied,” log back into Garnet Gate and make the requested edits in order to resubmit. Please note this denial doesn’t mean your organization’s renewal is permanently denied, it just means it’s denied until you make the required edits. If you do not make the edits by the requested deadline, your organization will then be listed as inactive.
You must use the email provided to you by the university. Additionally, only fill out address and phone number if your organization has a true physical address and phone number. Organizations that list personal contact information will be denied.
Promotion and Publicity
- Submit for weekly student org email.
- Share a campus-wide announcement.
- Advertise in student media.
- Participate in the Student Org Fair held at the start of each semester.
- Alcohol Approval Process for University Events
- Russell House Event Services and Room Reservations
- Event Evaluation Form
- Visit the university's Policies & Procedures Manual for the following policies:
- University Facilities Use Policy: STAF 3.25
- University Outdoor Event Policy: STAF 3.23