- Fall renewal deadline: Friday, Sept. 13 at 5 p.m.
- Learn how to complete the Student Organization Renewal Form.
- University policies have been updated. Please review to ensure your organization follows all stated policies.
- Download the Advisor Confirmation Form.
- Questions? Contact Lauren Haynes.
FAQ about Organization Renewal
Your process will look different this year. Please refer to information provided by the staff contact in either Fraternity and Sorority Life or Campus Recreation.
It is likely because you are not listed as an organization leadership team member. Email Lauren Haynes for more assistance.
The form is located on the Leadership and Service Center’s Garnet Gate page in the documents section. You can also pick up printed copies at the front desk of the Leadership and Service Center.
Every employee on this campus has a supervisor. For faculty, this could be the dean of the college or a program director.
NO, you will need to fill out the name change request form here before you begin renewal or after renewal is completed.
Fill out the advisor form and information with the new person’s information and add them to your Garnet Gate page. We will update records accordingly.
If your application is “denied,” log back into Garnet Gate and make the requested edits in order to resubmit. Please note this denial doesn’t mean your organization’s renewal is permanently denied, it just means it’s denied until you make the required edits. If you do not make the edits by the requested deadline, your organization will then be listed as inactive.
You must use the email provided to you by the university. Additionally, only fill out address and phone number if your organization has a true physical address and phone number. Organizations that list personal contact information will be denied.
Promotion and Publicity
- Submit for weekly student org email.
- Share a campus-wide announcement.
- Advertise in student media.
- Participate in the Student Org Fair held at the start of each semester.
- Alcohol Approval Process for University Events
- Russell House Event Services and Room Reservations
- Event Evaluation Form
- Visit the university's Policies & Procedures Manual for the following policies:
- University Facilities Use Policy: STAF 3.25
- University Outdoor Event Policy: STAF 3.23