Create a meaningful leadership experience.
Whether you are looking to start your involvement journey, wanting to learn more about yourself, gain insight and advice for your student organization, or just want to bounce some ideas off someone, we are here to help you chart your own course and have meaningful experiences that will help you achieve your goals.
Types of Leadership Coaching Appointments
Schedule to gain a greater understanding of involvement opportunities that match your interests on the University of South Carolina campus.
Student Organization Coaching
Schedule to identify your organization’s needs and discuss possibilities to further your organization’s growth.
Peer Leader 1:1 Coaching
Schedule if you serve as a peer leader of the Leadership and Service Center and need to meet 1:1 with your supervisor or advisor.
General Leadership Coaching
If none of the appointment types above apply to your circumstance, use this tag in Pathfinder to schedule a meeting with an LSC staff member. These appointments could include general discussions about your involvement in student organizations, leadership, service, or civic engagement.
Schedule an Appointment
- Visit sc.campus.eab.com and log in.
- Select Make an Appointment, then select Involvement & Engagement.
- Next select Leadership Coaching unless you are scheduling a Graduation with Leadership Distinction appointment. In that case, select
GLD Intro Meeting.
- Select the type of Leadership Coaching appointment that most applies to you, based on the descriptions above.
- Select the location Leadership and Service Center, and select a staff member.
- Select an appointment time that fits your schedule.
- Confirm appointment details and in the Additional Details window, share why you're scheduling the appointment.
- Select Confirm Appointment to finalize your appointment.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability across several days to request a leadership coaching appointment. Provide a brief statement sharing why you are scheduling the appointment, including the type of appointment you are requesting from the list above.
Leadership and Service Center Staff
Meet with a member of our leadership coaching team.