- National fellowships can help fund your research and studies.
- The process helps you prepare for dissertation and thesis proposals.
- You'll gain professionalization experience for faculty and research careers.
- You'll build relationships with faculty and key funding agencies.
- Through the process, you'll receive valuable peer-review feedback.
WHAT WE DO
- Our team helps graduate students find external funding for graduate school, research, language study, field work and more.
- You'll gain access to advice and resources on writing effective fellowship proposals.
- You'll also receive personal advising and feedback on proposal drafts.
WHO WE WORK WITH
- UofSC graduate students at any stage in all disciplines and programs who want to apply for an external fellowship or grant
- Student organizations, university offices and departments interested in workshops and presentations for their graduate students
At UofSC, we have a team dedicated to guiding students through the national fellowships process. We’d love to meet you and help you get started!
- Check out all the offerings in our database of competitions and deadlines to find a fellowship (or more!) that interest you.
- Check to see if we have any upcoming or recorded workshops on fellowships of interest, and plan to attend or watch.
- Make an appointment with our national fellowships coordinator for graduate students to meet one-on-one to talk about your fellowship interests and how we can guide you in the process!
- Fill out a Candidate Card before your appointment, so we can learn a little bit about you and what you want to talk with us about.