The College of Engineering and Computing offers tours for prospective students. These general tours are led by current engineering or computing students. Space is limited, so register early!
Daily tours last about an hour and provide a general overview engineering and computing programs. This tour does NOT include any parts of campus outside of the College of Engineering and Computing. If you are interested in seeing other parts of campus, please schedule a full campus tour with the University Visitor Center.
You will get a GENERAL overview tour around the College of Engineering and Computing building(s) led by a current student. You will see some labs, but not all labs for all majors will be shown. We are not able to offer meetings with faculty members as part of the tour. If you would like to speak with a faculty member, or see specific major's labs please attend a Big Friday.
- A high school age prospective student (and their family), generally interested in attending college for some type of engineering or computing program.
- A senior in high school or transfer student (and their family) that is unable to attend a Big Friday session.
- If you are an educator, and would like to bring a group of students for a tour please contact Stefanie Perrell directly to make arrangements.
- May-August: Tours are offered Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 3:30pm.
- September-April: Tours are offered daily, Monday through Friday at 3:30pm.
- All tour registrations must be made at least TWO WEEKS prior to the requested date.
- We are not able to offer tours on weekends.
- We will NOT be offering tours on:
- Monday, May 27 (University Closed for Memorial Day)
- Register for a 3:30pm tour.
You will receive a confirmation sent to the email you provide on your registration within 48 working hours. Please check spam folders if you have not received it.