Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Associate Professor, Electrical Engineering
|College of Engineering and Computing|
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Cornell University, 2006.
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI), 2001.
- MVS Chandrashekhar, C.I. Thomas, Hui Li, Amit Lal, M.G. Spencer, Appl. Phys. Lett., 88, 033506 (2006),"Demonstration of a 4H SiC betavoltaic cell"
- MVS Chandrashekar, C.I. Thomas, M.G. Spencer, Appl. Phys. Lett., 89, 042103 (2006), "Measurement of the mean electron-hole pair ionization energy in 4H SiC"
- MVS Chandrashekhar, Rajesh Duggirala, Amit Lal, M.G. Spencer, Appl. Phys. Lett., 91, 053511 (2007), "4H SiC betavoltaic powered temperature transducer"
- MVS Chandrashekhar C.I. Thomas, Hui Li, Amit Lal, M.G. Spencer, Mat Sci. For., 527-529, 1351 (2006)
- MVS Chandrashekhar, C.I. Thomas, J. Lu, M.G. Spencer, Appl. Phys. Lett., 90, 173509 (2007), "Electronic properties of a 3C/4H SiC polytype heterojunction formed on the Si face"
- MVS Chandrashekhar, C.I. Thomas, J. Lu, Michael G. Spencer, Appl. Phys. Lett., 91, 033503 (2007) "Observation of a two dimensional electron gas formed in a polarization doped C-face 3C/4H SiC heteropolytype junction"
- Ho Young Cha, Huaqiang Wu, MVS Chandrashekhar, YC Choi, S. Chae, G. Koley and M.G. Spencer, Nanotech. 17, 1264 (2006)"Fabrication and characterization of pre-aligned gallium nitride nanowire field-effect transistors"
- Huaqiang Wu, Ho-Young Cha, MVS Chandrashekhar, G. Koley, and M. G. Spencer, J. Elec. Mat., 35, 670 (2006) "High Yield GaN Nanowire FET Fabrication and Characterizations"
- Felbinger, J. G.; Chandra, M. V. S.; Sun, Y.; Eastman, L. F.; Wasserbauer, J.; Faili, F.; Babic, D.; Francis, D.; Ejeckam, F., IEEE Elec. Dev. Lett., 28, 948 (2007)"Comparison of GaN HEMTs on Diamond and SiC Substrates"
- Junxia Shia, M.V.S. Chandrashekhar, Jesse Reiherzer,William J. Schaff, Jie Lu, Francis J. Disalvo, Michael G. Spencer, J. Crystal Growth, doi:10.1016/j.jcrysgro.2007.10.020 (2007) "Effect of growth temperature on Eu incorporation in GaN powders"
- Jahan M. Dawlaty, Shriram Shivaraman, Mvs Chandrashekhar, Farhan Rana, and Michael G. Spencer, Appl. Phys. Lett., 92, 042116 (2008), "Measurement of Ultrafast Carrier Dynamics in Epitaxial Graphene"
- Z. Cai, S. Garzon, MVS Chandrasekhar, R. A. Webb and G. Koley, Journal of Electronic Materials, DOI 10.1007/s11664-007-0353-8 (2007)" Synthesis and properties of high quality InN nanowires and nano-networks"
- Jahan M. Dawlaty, Shriram Shivaraman, Jared Strait, Paul George, Mvs Chandrashekhar, Farhan Rana, Michael G. Spencer, Dmitry Veksler, Yunqing Chen, arXiv:0801.3302v1 [cond-mat.mtrl-sci] (2008) "Measurement of the Optical Absorption Spectra of Epitaxial Graphene from Terahertz to Visible"
- Shriram Shivaraman, MVS Chandrashekhar, Michael G. Spencer, submitted, J. Elec. Mat, (2008) "Thickness Estimation of Epitaxial Graphene on SiC using Attenuation of Substrate Raman Intensity"
- Paul A. George, Jared Strait, Jahan Dawlaty, Shriram Shivaraman, Mvs Chandrashekhar, Farhan Rana, Michael G. Spencer, submitted Nano Lett. (2008), arXiv:0805.4647[cond-mat.mtrl-sci] "Ultrafast Optical-Pump Terahertz-Probe Spectroscopy of the Carrier Relaxation and Recombination Dynamics in Epitaxial Graphene"
- Betavoltaic Cell, USPTO App. # 20070080605, (pending, 2007)
- Radioisotope-referenced Harsh Environment Temperature Sensor, USPTO# 60/845,423 (pending, 2007)
- Carbon Containing Layers Formed on SiC for Sensing Applications, USPTO# 60/983,318 (pending,2007)
- Polarization Doped Transistor Channels in SiC Heteropolytypes, USPTO# 11/857,412 (pending, 2007)