Thanks to our campus and corporate sponsors, we are pleased that scholarships are available for the 2021 Carolina Master Scholars Adventure Series. Please review the requirements and application process for each scholarship. You may only receive one of the following:
Needs-based partial scholarships in the amount of $200 for residential or $100 for commuter scholars may be awarded to students interested in enrolling in any of the 2021 CMS Adventure Series courses. These scholarships are awarded on a first-come first-served basis to families who demonstrate need. Acceptance of scholarship applications are not guaranteed. Each student may only receive one scholarship during the 2021 summer term. Promotional codes may not be used if awarded scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship, submit the following information in one packet:
1. Complete and return the paper application for the Carolina Master Scholars Adventure Series
2. Complete an online profile
3. Include a copy of the student's most recent report card/transcript.
4. Include a $200 deposit. If awarded, the scholarship will be deducted from your total fees.
5. Send the student's parent/guardian 2019 or 2020 Federal Income Tax Return (1040) which will provide us with your income and the number of dependents claimed. If the parent/guardian does not file a 2019/2020 Federal Income Tax Return (1040), please submit proof of income and include the number of your dependents that will be claimed.
*If you have already applied and been accepted in to a Carolina Master Scholars Adventure Series course for summer 2021, you may still apply for a partial scholarship. Please return the completed acceptance forms that were sent to you with a copy of your 2019/2020 Federal Income Tax Return. If awarded, the scholarship will be deducted from your balance due.
Upon notification of the scholarship award, the remaining balance is due by May 22, 2021. If payment is not received by May 22, 2021 the scholarship and program slot may be offered to another student.
- Do your parents belong to a civic group, sorority or fraternity or other community group? Ask them to sponsor you.
- Belong to a church or other religious organization? Ask them for support.
- Ask your school or school district if they have additional funds to support your career aspirations or know of scholarships you could apply for.
- Get a part-time job like babysitting to fund the camp.
- Share your passion about the camp you want to attend and why with your mentors, family members and others close to you. Brainstorm together ways to raise the money.
As additional scholarship opportunities become available, we will update this site. Please check back regularly.
If you or your business would like to sponsor the CMS Adventure Series, please email email@example.com or call 803-777-9444.