Our office has been charged by the Office of the Provost with accurately collecting and reporting continuing education data for the university. We adhere to strict guidelines designed to assure proper documentation and reporting of noncredit special activities on behalf of the University of South Carolina. The information collected is used in reports for our accrediting body, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) and in other important reports.
The information collected supplements data provided in the Blueprint for Academic Success. Specifically, data is collected to ensure compliance with SACS standard 4.3.2, which requires that all continuing education programs align with the university mission. Additional supplemental information about the type and number of persons served, and the total number of activities provided by the university are included in the reports, but may not be included in the Blueprint for Academic Success.
Forms for Sponsors
- Access to Blackboard [pdf]
- Attach this optional form to your CEU packet if you would like to use USC's Blackboard LMS for your course.
- CEU packet [pdf]
- Submit this packet at least 30 days before your course starts for new programs and at least 14 days before your course begins for renewal courses
- Noncredit Certificate Packet [pdf]
- Submit this packet at least 30 days before your program starts.
Forms for Participants
- Noncredit Certificate Replacement Request [pdf]
- Mail or fax this form to request a copy of up to (2) CEU certificates
- Noncredit Transcript Letter Request [pdf]
- Mail or fax this form to request a list of all CEUs you've earned that were documented by USC.
Mail all continuing education forms and payment to:
Noncredit Programs Coordinator
Continuing Education and Conferences
University of South Carolina
1705 College Street, Close Hipp Building, Suite 591
Columbia, SC 29208