- Before completing the form below, make sure that you know your USC email address and VIP ID. (Your VIP ID is an 8-digit number beginning with either zero or one. This is also the number used to log in to Self Service Carolina.) Additionally, you will be asked to select your exam language and choose a testing date.
- After registering for an exam, a confirmation email will be sent to your USC email address to confirm your registration.
- A reminder email with more information about your exam will also be sent to your USC email address three days prior to your testing date. In this email, you will learn how to download and install Respondus and you will be given the opportunity at that time to take a technology quiz to make sure that Respondus has been installed correctly on your computer.
- On the day of your exam, you will be required to take a short quiz to remind you of USC's policies for Academic Integrity. Upon completion of this assessment, you will then have access to take your placement exam. Your exam will be available any time on your exam date. (12:00am - 11:59pm).
- If you cannot keep your appointment, please send an email to email@example.com and request that your current appointment be canceled.
Please note the requirements for technology before registering for an exam. All remote exams require the use of Respondus Monitor. Students will only be allowed to take an exam remotely if they have access to the minimum technology required for Respondus Monitor including a Windows or Mac computer, a webcam with a microphone and a broadband internet connection. If students are not able to take the exam remotely due to issues with technology, they are encouraged to contact firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative testing arrangements.
No additional exams will be offered before the end of the Fall 2021 semester.
Our January testing dates will be held on Wednesday, January 5 and Thursday, January 6. Registration for these dates will be available on this site after November 16.