These grants are designed to aid the implementation of creative elements in teaching. Proposals are welcome from all faculty and staff who interact with students within and beyond the classroom.
- Encourage a creative musical culture
- Support faculty and staff experimenting with new ideas
- Encourage collaboration between faculty, staff and students
- Encourage activities and initiatives that support School of Music Distinct Values
Awards are available for projects realized in the 2020/21 academic year and may be used in a number of ways, including but not limited to:
- Class related expenses
- Support for student projects
- Professional development
Eligible applicants include all School of Music faculty and staff who impact the learning environment at the University of South Carolina School of Music. We encourage applications from all music disciplines: applied, ensembles, education, academic, etc.
Submissions may come from individuals or teams.
Deadline for proposals is April 01, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Awards will be announced by April 15.
A final 1-page summary should be submitted no more than 90 days after the project has been completed. Please include photographs, video, or media as applicable.