We are currently not conducting testing on campus.
If you have questions, please contact:
Director of Student Life & eSports
Call or Text 803-500-4831
USC Sumter will occasionally host COVID Vaccination Days. Watch your USC email for details.
If you think you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been exposed to COVID-19 follow these steps:
Email your instructors to let them know you will not be attending class.
If you plan to participate in USC Sumter's COVID-19 Testing, you will need to renew or sign your COVID-19 Testing Consent and HIPAA Agreement on the USC MyHealthSpace. Follow the directions below:
- Visit the USC MyHealthSpace website.
- Click on the Student or Faculty and Staff button.
- Login with your USC credentials.
- Enter your date of birth.
- On the left hand side, click on Medical Clearances.
- Click on the Update button next to COVID-19 Testing Consent and HIPAA Agreement.
- Read the consent statement. Click the checkbox to confirm you have read the statement.
- Click Submit Final.
- Click Proceed.
You must complete this consent before your next COVID-19 Test.