Skip to Content

airforce student at the financial aid desk

Financial Aid & VA Services

USC Sumter recognizes that a college education is a major expense in most family budgets. It is important to know that there are many federal, state, local and institutional sources available to help students meet those expenses.

How to Apply

The Palmetto College Central Financial Aid Office is a centralized resource for students attending any of the four Palmetto College campuses. On their website, you can find out more about the types of aid available and the eligibility requirements.

Summer 2019 Financial Aid Information [PDF]

Click here for Financial Aid forms


Veterans Benefits

Please feel free to contact our Military Services Counselor, Nada Morant-Wilson at or 803-938-3893 if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment. 


Federal Work Study

The Federal Work Study Program provides students with financial need part-time employment to assist with the costs of postsecondary education. Hourly wages must not be less than the federal minimum wage. To receive FWS, a degree-seeking student should complete a FAFSA application to determine eligibility. Contact Lisa Jeffords at or 803-938-3822 with any questions.