DOD requires full disclosure of current and pending support from domestic and non-domestic sources.
The Department of Defense issued a memo in March 2019 clarifying that all key personnel must disclose current and pending support in grant applications related to research and research-related educational activities.
Proposers shall submit the below information for all key personnel, whether or not the individuals' efforts under the project are to be funded by the DOD:
- A list of all current projects the individual is working on, in addition to any future support the individual has applied to receive, regardless of the source.
- Title and objectives of the other research projects.
- The percentage per year to be devoted to the other projects.
- The total amount of support the individual is receiving in connection to each of the other research projects or will receive if other proposals are awarded.
- Name and address of the agencies and/or other parties supporting the other research projects.
- Period of performance for the other research projects.
This information shall be included in the Senior Key Person Profile form included in the Notice of Funding Opportunity (NFO) and will not be included in the overall proposal page limits. Failure to submit this information may cause the proposal to be returned without further review.
Please note that DOD proposals for other types of awards may have different requirements; please check the program solicitation and direct any questions to your SAM Administrator.