Services and Resources We Provide
- Weekly CIC newsletters with updates from career services (during Fall and Spring)
- Individual career coaching appointments
- Resume and cover letter review
- Mock interview appointments
- Career Series Workshops
- Annual career fairs
- Handshake, USC's Career Services Platform
Networking and Getting Connected
- Mentor Match»
Join us each fall for a chance to develop professional connections with alumni, begin building your network and get coached by industry leaders. Throughout the year, students and their alumni mentors will check in with each other, discuss their industry, schedule job shadowing and more. Each month will have a theme to help steer the conversation.
- Career Fair»
The College of Information and Communications holds an annual career fair each spring. This is an opportunity to connect employers with our students for internships and entry-level jobs.
As you begin your job or internship search, there are a number of documents you need including resumes, cover letters and writing samples. We are here to help you get ready for a successful search.
- Preparing for the Interview»
Interviews can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. We have tips and tricks ready for you to go into any interview confident.