Services and Resources We Provide
- Weekly CIC newsletters with updates from career services (during Fall and Spring)
- Individual career coaching appointments
- Resume and cover letter review
- Mock interview appointments
- Career Series Workshops
- Annual career fairs
- Handshake, USC's Career Services Platform
Networking and Getting Connected
- Career Fair»
The College of Information and Communications holds an annual career fair each spring. This is an opportunity to connect employers with our students for internships and entry-level jobs.
- Career Events»
Want to gain new career skills and find new ways to connect with employers? Career Services plans regular career preparation workshops and regularly brings employers to campus from a variety of industries to help you get your next internship or job.
As you begin your job or internship search, there are a number of documents you need including resumes, cover letters and writing samples. We are here to help you get ready for a successful search.
- Preparing for the Interview»
Interviews can be both exciting and nerve-wracking. We have tips and tricks ready for you to go into any interview confident.