- Journalism Jobs: Broadcast/Multimedia internships and jobs
- PRSA Job Center: Public Relations internships and jobs
- International Assocation of Business Communicators (IABC) Job Centre: Marketing and Communications Jobs
- Time on the Hill: Political Communications internships and jobs
- Daybook: Political internships and jobs
- American Advertising Federation (AAF) Jobs: Advertising internships and jobs
- Teamwork Online: Sports-related internships and jobs
- Handshake: UofSC's Career Services Platform. All USC students already have a Handshake login. This can be a great place to start your search.
- The Dow Jones News Fund internship placement program that has placed students at the Wall Street Journal, BuzzFeed News, The Associated Press, NPR and more.
- The New York Times Institute is an intensive 2-week training program where students can build thier skills and exposure in the field of journalism. NO COST to attend! Room, board and transportation are all covered!
- The New York Times Newsroom Fellowship is a very competitive, year-long internship intended for recent graduates, that incorporates speakers, feedback and training opportunities.
- The Chips Quinn Scholars for Diversity in Journalism provides training, mentoring and paid internships to college juniors, seniors, recent graduates and graduate students.
- Multicultural Advertising Internship Program (MAIP) offers a paid summer experience at elite Advertising Agencies such as 22squared, Edelman, Havas, FCB Health and Carat.
The Vance and Becky Lee Stickell Internship Program places juniors with a paid 10-week summer internship in media organizations, advertising agencies and brands.
CIC Partner Internships
The organizations listed below are exclusive partners of the College of Information and Communications and have taken a particular interest in hiring students in our majors. Please note: sending an application does NOT guaruntee selection. Top candidates will be notified if they are selected for an interview.
Submit your resume and the JotForm below to be considered for an internship.
Fall, Spring and Summer:
- Gamecock Athletics Internship Application
- SPEAK Strategic Internship Application
- Push Digital Internship Application
- Chernoff Newman Internship Application
- The State Newspaper internship Application
- King and Columbus Advertising Agency/Post and Courier Internship Application