UofSC Law Faculty & Staff Resources
- Building Resources
- Faculty FAQs
- Faculty/Staff Instructions for Hiring Student Employees
- Organizational Chart
- School of Law Policy Resources
- Staff Recognition Programs
- Strategic Plan
UofSC Faculty & Staff Resources
- 25 Live University Calendaring System
- PeopleSoft Finance Site
- ITAMS (electronic time and leave reporting)
- MMR Vaccine information
- For information about measles and the MMR vaccine, please visit online or call Student Health Services at 803-576-6558.
- Student Health Services has voluntarily agreed to store faculty and staff immunization records within their HIPAA compliant electronic medical record. These records will be securely stored and will not be released to university officials without the written consent of the faculty/staff member.
- By storing these records, Student Health Services may assist the faculty and staff
in quickly reporting their immunity status to DHEC without releasing the actual records.
Faculty and staff may voluntary submit these records in the following secure methods:
- Upload directly into the Electronic Medical Record. Use your USC login and password.
- Fax to a secure location that complies with HIPAA at 803-777-3955.
- Mail to immunization office at Center for Health and Well-Being, 1409 Devine Street,
Columbia SC 29208.
- Outlook Web Access
- Self Service Carolina
- Tenure and Promotion
- UofSC Faculty Manual
- UofSC Home Page
- UofSC Campus Directory
- UofSC Policies & Procedures Manual