If I’m a faculty member, whom do I contact about …
- connecting a prospective applicant with information, a class visit, or a tour? Sarah Bailey
- the schedule of classes? Susan Kuo or Romona Keith
- reporting grades? Austina Wolverton
- using Examplify for final exams? Austina Wolverton or Romona Keith
- exams (midterm and/or final) and exam day procedures? Austina Wolverton or Romona Keith
- posting a reading assignment that is due during the first week of a semester? Tobias Brasier
- classroom technology (podium computers, PollEverywhere, clickers, etc.)? email@example.com for troubleshooting, or Adam Martin for training
- classroom support such as creating PowerPoints, seating charts, face rolls, handouts,
etc.? Alyne Hallman, or other faculty support staff
- using TWEN? Candle Wester or Rebekah Maxwell
- notifying students of unexpected cancellations (such as sudden illness)? Alyne Hallman
- room reservations for rescheduled classes? Sonya Paulk, Rachel Ford, or other faculty support staff
- exam preparation and administration? Vanessa McQuinn
- organizing an event at law school? Bari Lasky
- reserving a parking space in the LS-1 (Pickens Street) Lot for a visitor to the law
school? Ronée Woodley
- room reservations, for law school classrooms and courtrooms? Sonya Paulk, Rachel Ford, or other faculty support staff
- my office (installing work-related items)?
- office technology? firstname.lastname@example.org
- building maintenance (thermostat settings, electrical, lighting, etc.)? Eric Cassity
- custodial needs? Eric Cassity
- problems with card access to the law school building, or areas within the building?
Adam Martin or Bari Lasky
- my parking pass?
Students in School
- letters of recommendation, including for clerkships (printing, mailing, OSCAR, etc.)?
faculty support staff
- a student who needs help with their resume or finding a job? email@example.com
- posting a job opportunity that I have become aware of (Symplicity)? Erin Wilson