All current full-time, part-time, and temporary staff of the law school are eligible for both awards. Any law school employee or student may nominate a staff member or a team of staff members.
The Outstanding Staff Award recognizes employees or teams of employees who help create a positive work environment or provide exceptional service to students, faculty, staff, alumni, or the community.
- One staff employee or one team of staff members will be recognized each quarter.
- Nominations will be accepted by completing the Outstanding Staff Nomination Form.
- Nominations should include a story or example of the nominated employee(s) demonstrating
an outstanding commitment to student support, academic assistance, or university service.
For example, an employee or team of employees can exhibit outstanding service by:
- Making a substantial contribution to collaborative work efforts;
- Demonstrating remarkable initiative;
- Displaying a positive attitude while advancing the law school’s mission; or
- Promoting efficiency in law school operations.
The Outstanding Staff Award recipient(s) will receive a $50 Amazon gift card and designated parking in LS1 Pickens Parking Lot for one month!
- The winning employee(s) will be recognized on the Recognition web page and at quarterly staff gatherings.
Past Outstanding Staff Award recipients
Congratulations to our past recipients!
|Garry Baum||Heather Beatty||Lisa Davis|
|Joe Davis||Mackenzie Grant||Jill Kunkle|
|Devante Lee||Inge Lewis||Elizabeth Oswald-Sease|
*If you are a past recipient and not listed, please email email@example.com.
- Go above and beyond their usual duties;
- Make the law school community a better place; or
- Demonstrate initiative and a positive and helpful attitude
- Staff employees can be “caught in the act” at any time and there is no limit on the number of awards.
- Any employee or student who observes a staff employee demonstrating the aforementioned behaviors should briefly describe the incident to the recognition committee by completing and submitting the “Caught in the Act” Nomination Form.
- Employees caught in the act will receive a School of Law tumbler.