Our Guiding Safety Principles
- All injuries can be prevented.
- Working safely is a condition of employment and job #1.
- All employees are responsible for preventing injuries.
- All operating exposures can be safeguarded.
- Management audits/reports are essential for knowing how we are doing.
- Training employees to work safely is essential and mandatory.
- We will promote off-the-job safety for our employees.
Safety And Environmental Responsibilities, Authority And Accountability Mechanisms
- Back Safety Program
- Bloodborne Pathogens Plan
- Chemical Use in Non-Laboratory Areas
- Computer Workstation Checklist
- Confined Space Program
- Cutting And Welding Operations
- Electrical Safe Work Practices Program
- Hazardous Communication
- Hearing Conservation
- Hepatitis B Vaccination Form
- Ladder Safety Requirements
- Lockout/Tagout Program
- Machine Guarding Requirements
- Respiratory Protection Program
- Vehicle Safety Practices
- Vehicle Use Requirements
- Work Related Injuries And Illnesses