Skip to Content

My Palmetto College

Fee Payment and Your Financial Aid

Once you have enrolled in your classes, a bill will be generated for your university charges. Be sure to review the Financial Aid Dashboard at to confirm that you have completed all requirements for your financial aid. Your available aid will then apply toward your charges. To complete your course registration, you will be responsible for any remaining balance due.


Refunds and Aid for Non-University Expenses (such as Rent)

If you have remaining financial aid after your university charges have been paid, you will receive the excess as a refund in the form of a check or through Direct Deposit. You may then use this refund for any educational expenses you have remaining, such as paying your rent or buying gas or groceries.


Set Up Direct Deposit

To sign up for Direct Deposit, take the following steps:

  1. Log into
  2. Choose the “Account Information” tab
  3. Click on “Sign up for Direct Deposit”
  4. Click on the “eRefunds” tab and set up your account using the “Set Up Account” link under the “Direct Deposit Bank Account” section

If you do not sign up for Direct Deposit, you will receive a paper check mailed by the Business Office to either your local or permanent address as listed with university records on Self Service Carolina. Be sure your address is up to date!


Parent PLUS Loan Refunds

Refunds that result from a Parent PLUS Loan will be mailed to the parent borrower at their permanent address provided on their application unless otherwise specified. If the parent address has changed, contact the Financial Aid Office on your campus.



Contact the Business Office on your campus if you have questions about:

  • Tuition, Fees, and Fee Payment Deadlines
  • Refunds
  • Collections of your Perkins or Health Professions Student Loans
  • 529 Plans and Outside Scholarships
  • 1098-T Tax Form
  • Change to your Title IV Authorization Statement

Challenge the conventional. Create the exceptional. No Limits.