We are looking for articles for our next issue! The theme of this issue is Pushing Boundaries. Tell us how your research is innovative or outside the box.
Submit by Friday, October 18 (11:59 pm). Want to be a part of the next issue, but not sure what to write? Contact us! We will work with you on ideas.
Getting Started on Undergraduate Research (Fall 2018, Issue 1)
There are two ways to be featured in CrossTalk:
- Submit your own reflection on your research, following the guidelines below(link to submission guidelines)
- Be interviewed by one our writers
Email email@example.com to let us know how you want to be involved.
Not sure how to begin your article? Check out our tips for getting started!
- Articles should be a minimum of 650 words and a maximum of 1,000 words
Submit your article in Times New Roman, 12-point font, double-spaced
Articles must be submitted as either a Word document or PDF
- Articles written about your own research
- Articles should have a conversational tone
- You must be receptive to the editing process with a team of editors
- Must submit a faculty approval form for each submission. The form must be signed by the faculty mentor connected to the research in the submission.
We would love to have your photos to accompany your article!
- Submit a minimum of 2 photos (maximum 10) for us to review and put into layout.
- Please include a short caption for each photo.
- Resolution should be 72 DPI. To check this, go the the properties of the image and look for the resolution.
- Save images as a .jpg or .tiff.
- If any individuals besides yourself are present in the photo, you must also submit a signed photo release for each person so that we can publish with their permission.
- If you would like to request a staff photographer to come to the lab, an event, or to document anything else relevant to your research, email firstname.lastname@example.org.