Faculty and Staff
|Title:||Instructor of English
|Department:||Division of Arts and Letter
|Office:||Arts and Letters Building, Room 110|
|Resources:||Paige's Podcast - Literaturely|
- Ph.D., English Literature, Florida State University
- M.A. English Literature, Florida State University, 2016
- B.A. English Literature and Biology, College of Charleston, 2013
- Afzal, Sarah and Paige Wallace. "Entangled Feminism: #MeToo as a Node on the Feminist Mesh." South Central Review, vol. 36 no. 2, 2019, pp. 131-155.
- Wallace, Paige. "Phony Facts and Eco-media: Fake Nature and the Call for Widespread Media Literacy." Environmental Communications, vol. 13 no. 6, 2018. pp, 790-803.
- Presenter, "Hawthorne, Incorporated." Panel: Nathaniel Hawthorne and Boston, North East Modern Language Association. Boston, MA, Spring 2020.
Presenter, "Workshop: A Pedagogical Approach."
2019 Graduate Student Composition Training. Florida State University, July 2019.
Presenter, "A Wrinkle in Time: Tesser-acting into Fourth-Wave Feminism."
Panel: Feminism is for Everybody, North East Modern Language Association. Washington, D.C. Spring 2019
Presenter, “Digital Motherhood: Mommyblogs and Reclaiming Motherhood.”
Panel: Popular Culture Association of the South/American Culture Association of the South, Fall 2018
Presenter, “Daredevil as an Eco-Justice Narrative.”
Panel: South Atlantic Modern Language Association. Atlanta, Ga. Fall 2017
Panel Chair. Eco-Porn and the Culture Industry.
South Atlantic Modern Language Association. Atlanta, Ga. Fall 2017
Presenter, “Native Son: Corrosive Environments and Segregation Narratives.”
Association for the Study of Literature and the Environment. Detroit, Michigan. Summer 2017