Welcome to the USC Salkehatchie Family! Now that you have been admitted, we invite you to use this page as a new student checklist in preparation for the upcoming semester.
- Set up your account. (You will need the VIP ID from your acceptance letter to claim your account)
- Be sure to save your user name, user id, email and password.
- Once your final high school and/or college grades are posted, be sure to submit your official transcripts to our Admissions Office at SALKREG@mailbox.sc.edu.
- If you would like to confirm if these have been received, call 803-525-2223 (call or text).
- Completing your degree at the University of South Carolina will require math and foreign language courses. If you have not already completed these requirements, our placements will help determine which course(s) you need. These are not required for your first semester, but we encourage you to complete your placements this summer as you prepare for the upcoming academic year.
- Click here to take your Math Placement.
- Click here to sign up for your Foreign Language Placement.
- Begin the financial aid process by completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA).
- Be sure to add USC Salkehatchie’s school code, 003454.
- Please note: Students starting in the fall semester must complete the 2020-21 application.
- If you have questions or would like to check your status, contact us at SAFINAID@mailbox.sc.edu or 843-474-6456 (call or text).
- Financial Aid
- Campus Life
- Degree Programs
- Disability Services
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- Student Handbook
- Carolinian Creed
- If you have any questions about your next steps, please contact our Admissions Office by email at SALKADMS@mailbox.sc.edu or 803-393-8406 (call or text).