Interfaith Prayer and Meditation Spaces on or near campus:
- Close Hipp Prayer Space, Close Hipp Building 1705 College St located on the 4th floor in front of the International Student Services Office Suite 470, open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- 300 Main Street Prayer Space, Room B104, open Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Russell House University Union Room 315, open Monday-Friday 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Hamilton College 1512 Pendleton St room 116, open Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
- Carolina Faith Center (off-campus) 728 Pickens St, open Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.
Connect with the Religious Affairs Committee:
The Religious Affairs Committee oversees the religious life programs on campus and makes such recommendations to the President as may be appropriate. Contact Janie Kerzan to learn more about committee efforts and to share relevant information about religious life with the committee.
Meet the campus registered religious affiliates:
The registered religious affiliates support the university community and serve student organizations by offering spiritual guidance and assistance to students, as outlined in STAF 1.01. Please feel free to contact the registered religious affiliates directly, or reach out to the Department of Student Life to be connected to an affiliate.
Contact: Vaughn Volious
Contact: Randy Gore, Minister
Contact: Fr. Paul Sterne
Contact: David Henderson
Contact: Lizzie Keegan
Contact: Rev. Jesse Canniff-Khun
Contact: Rev. Fr. Michael A. Platanis
Contact: Richard Bolen
Contact: Rev. Sammy Rhodes
Contact: Jim Whitten
Contact: Fr. Rhett Williams
Contact: Rev. Kevin Huston
Religious centers for students near campus:
- Baptist Collegiate Ministry, 819 Main St.
- St. Thomas More Catholic Center, 1610 Greene St.
- C.S. Lewis Center, 1730 College St.
- UKirk Center, 1702 Greene St.
- Campus Ministry Center, 728 Pickens St.
Apply for faith-based service funding:
Dobson Volunteer Service Program: Students, faculty, staff and affiliates can receive partial funding for service that encourage spiritual development while helping those in need. For more information visit: Dobson Volunteer Service Program - Leadership and Service Center