PD Team members represent all units of the division and come from a variety of positions, knowledge areas and experiences. They typically serve two-year appointments.
Katherine Hilson, Co-chair
Title: Assistant Director, Undergraduate Admissions
Patrick Flynn, Co-chair
Title: Student Ticketing Manager and Interim Director of Communications and Marketing,
Title: Coordinator of Early Alerts and Initiatives, Student Success Center
Title: Administrative Coordinator, Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
Title: Assistant Director of Residence Life, University Housing
Title: Interpersonal Violence Prevention Coordinator, Sexual Assault and Violence Intervention
Title: Leadership Coach, Student Life
Title: Assistant Director for the Student Care and Outreach Team, Student Conduct and Academic
Title: Assistant Principal, Capstone Scholars Program
Title: Living and Learning Community Operations, University Housing
Title: Assessment Coordinator, Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
Title: Associate Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life, Student Life
Title: Human Resources Coordinator, Student Health Services
Student Personnel Association Representative
Title: Graduate Assistant, New Student Orientation
Employees are eligible to serve on the PD Team if they:
- are employed by the Division of Student Affairs and Academic Support
- have served at least one year in their current role.
Successful members of the PD Team possess the following:
- excellent organization skills
- the ability to carry out multiple tasks at once
- good communication and people skills
- a creative approach to problem-solving
- strong attention to detail
- the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Members of the PD Team enjoy:
- opportunities to develop and enhance skills
- increased connection with campus resources
- opportunities for professional growth and progress toward career goals
- increased sense of belonging.
Apply for the Team
Applications to join the PD Team for the 2021-22 year are due April 12. New members must attend the PD retreat in July.