The Russell House has two digital display boards, one on the first floor and one on the second floor.
Who Can Request a Digital Display
Only registered student organizations, academic units, university departments or student candidates officially registered in campus elections may submit information for the digital displays located in the Russell House.
Digital Files MUST BE in .jpeg format.
- First floor: 1080px x 1920px
- Second floor: 1920px x 1080px
All posters and publicity material must get approved and stamped at the Information Center on the second floor before it can be posted in the Russell House.
We will be responsible for putting up and removing all posters from Russell House bulletin boards.
Up to six posters per event may be posted in the Russell House at any given time and must fit in existing poster size stanchions.
Contact us at 803-777-8182 for dimensions.
Available for posters 22" x 28
Greene Street Banners
You can reserve space for posters and banners on the brick wall across from the Russell House on Greene Street. Space is available on a first come, first served basis.
- Only registered student organizations, academic units, university departments or student candidates officially registered in campus elections may hang banners.
- All banners/posters must list the sponsor.
- Banner messages are to promote a specific event or activity. They are not to be used for “general advertising” or to serve as a billboard for a recurring event.