Enjoy the ultimate Gamecock celebration
USC’s annual Homecoming week is for past, present, and future Gamecocks to come together and celebrate all things garnet and black! Throughout the week, free events pop up all over campus and the surrounding areas to provide fun opportunities for everyone to enjoy. Gamecocks are known for showing school spirit all year, but Homecoming week is when we are prouder than ever! The celebration also includes an an action-packed weekend of alumni events, too.
Homecoming 2023 Calendar
Fall Week of Events - October 6th-14th, 2023
Cockstock Homecoming Concert featuring COIN
- Doors open at 6 p.m. Show starts at 7 p.m. on Greene Street
- The headlining artist for Cockstock 2023 is COIN! This popular band is best known for their hit song “Talk Too Much”. Be sure to check out their music which is available on all platforms.
- You must have your Carolina Card to enter this event. Only current USC students are allowed to attend.
- 12-2 p.m. on Greene Street
- Come with a group or by yourself and Paint a Banner to be hung on the Russell House Patio for Homecoming Week! Show your school pride and what being Under a Carolina Sky means to you!
- 6-9 p.m. at the Wellness and Fitness Center Intramural Fields
- Join us on the STWFC Intramural Fields to play a Round Robin Tournament of Co-Ed Powderpuff Football! Come with your organization, friends, or by yourself for a flag football game, refreshments, and fun!
Carolina Skyflow: Yoga and Breakfast Bash
- 9-10:30 a.m. on Davis Field
- Join us for a Homecoming morning yoga session followed by breakfast for participants!
Gamecock Picture Show Feat. The Game Plan
- 8 p.m. on Davis Field
- Join us for a showing of The Game Plan! Bring a blanket, your friends, and enjoy Popcorn and refreshments for this night time movie.
Hip Hop Wednesday
- 11 a.m. - 2 p.m. on Greene Street
- Hip Hop is taking over Greene St once again this Wednesday! Come out and grab some food, hang out with friends, and listen to great music from one of our favorite DJs.
Spurs & Struts
- 6-8 p.m. at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
- Grab your dancing shoes and meet us at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center! What shows off athletics more than a student dance competition? Be sure to come early to grab a seat and watch the organizations you love break it down on stage at one of our most popular annual events.
NPHC Step Show
- 6-9 p.m. at the Columbia Metropolitan Convention Center
- As one of Homecoming’s annual traditions, the NPHC Step Show is a must-see! Come on out and cheer on the members of the NPHC organizations as they compete to be this year’s champion!
Thursday After Dark: USC Themed Paint Class
- Session 1: 7 p.m. ; Session 2: 9 p.m. in the Russell House Ballroom
- Come paint your very own masterpiece to celebrate USC Homecoming. USC alum and local artist, Summer Rogers, will lead a paint class to help you create a one-of-a-kind painting!
Paint the Town Garnet and Black Block Party
- 6-9 p.m. in Five Points
- More details below.
Tailgate with SAPE
- Time TBD on Greene Street
- Join us for the official tailgate of UofSC Homecoming! Starting 4 hours before kickoff, we will have free food and soda, exciting giveaways, and shuttles straight to Williams-Brice Stadium.
USC vs. Florida Homecoming Football Game
- More details to come!
Homecoming 2023 Executive Board
Caroline Salisbury - firstname.lastname@example.org
Jojo Maclean-Voltz - email@example.com
Kyra Fowler - firstname.lastname@example.org
Paint the Town Garnet and Black is the most Gamecock spirited night of the year! Join us at the Five Points Mural Lot for this night of food, live music, games, USC swag, fun and all of your favorite local businesses!