Cocky TV+ is Here!
A premiere streaming service for students, by students. Stream your favorite movies from new to old while you're on campus!
- Make sure you're on eduroam WiFi network.
- Click this link: movies.housing.sc.edu
- If you get a privacy error message, click "Advanced" button, then click "Proceed"
Q: I am getting a privacy error message. What do I do?
A: If you get a privacy error message, click "Advanced" button, then click "Proceed"
Q: Is it free?
A: It is free to students, faculty, and staff as long as you are connected to the campus eduroam WiFi network.
Q: What kind of movies are there?
A: We have a variety of genres such as Musicals, Adventure, Drama, Romance, and Comedy.
Q: Will more movies be added to the service?
A: Yes! We will be adding movies to the service throughout the semester.
Q: Can I request a specific movie for the service?
A: Yes! You can request specific movies through the Carolina Productions Garnet Gate page (Garnet Gate movie request link. We will do our best to get your picks on the service, however, some titles may not be available due to streaming rights availability. Use swank.com to search for movies!
Q: Can I use a discussion guide for one of the movies on the service for an educational movie screening?
A: Yes! You can request a discussion guide from our list of available guides on Garnet Gate (Garnet Gate discussion guide list!
- Serves as the official spokesperson and visionary for Carolina Productions. Provide general direction and ensure efficient functioning of all components of the organization. Serve as liaison between Carolina Productions and other University entities.
- Contact D’Asia White, if you have any questions about Carolina Productions and events.
Vice President of Internal Affairs
- Responsible for managing the budget and developing the budget proposal for the next fiscal year for Carolina Productions. Responsible for retention efforts including, but not limited to planning CP banquet, socials and assisting with planning developmental retreats. Serves on the Russell House Advisory Board by attending monthly meetings. Partners with VPDO to create and implement a recruitment strategy and plan.
Vice President of Diversity and Outreach
- Responsible for co-sponsorships for programs and maintains relationships with campus partners (student organizations and university professionals). Maintains a positive relationship with the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs (OMSA) to ensure the organization is supporting all student populations at the University of South Carolina. Maintains Carolina Productions website and Garnet Gate page to make sure that it is up to date. Partners with VPIA to create and implement a recruitment strategy and plan.
Marketing Coordinator (Social Media and Engagement)
- Manage organization social media accounts: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and TikTok. Work to promote events through a variety of mediums. Create a marketing strategy and schedule.
Marketing Coordinator (Content Creator)
- Design all event graphics and promotional materials. Work to promote events through a variety of mediums. Create a marketing strategy and schedule.
- Ian Piihl - email@example.com
- Katie Jameson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maggie Jones - email@example.com
- Presley Mohler - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candy Avila - email@example.com
- Develop event budgets and monitor all expenditures. Provide overall leadership and direction in executing the programming process (program selection, promotion, production, and evaluation). Prepare and present program proposals for upcoming semesters to the Executive board.