Technology to amplify your next gathering!
Not sure if you want to make your event in-person or virtual? Russell Underground is equipped with livestream technology and software that will allow your participants to be engaged in your social or event whether they are present in the space or long distance!
Host your next event in Russell Underground
Student organizations, university departments and other groups are able to reserve
Russell Underground for events like socials, performance and trainings. By reserving
the Russell Underground, you will have unlimited access to the lounge seating, billiards
table, cable television, house sound system, as well as live streaming technology
All guests must show a valid Carolina Card upon entry to Russell Underground to access equipment.
Reservation and booking information
Rental: 3 hours max; staffing fees may apply
- Please submit your request at least two weeks prior to your event.
- Maximum occupancy: 50 (including Russell House supporting staff for your event)
- No outside guests (non-UofSC students)
- Available equipment that can be included in rental:
- 6’x8’ skirted riser
- Stage lighting & curtain
- Microphones – 2 wireless Handhelds
- House Sound System - (Soundboard Monitored and Operated by trained Russell House Staff)
- House Camera System with Live stream Ability- (Monitored and Operated by trained Russell House Staff) – for stage area only
- Video Games Systems (PS4, Xbox, & Wii)
- Use of Billiards Table
- Cable TV
- All non-UofSC performers must follow Gamecock Entertainment Covid screening measures including physical distancing while on campus, temperature screenings upon arrival, and 14-day travel summary prior to performing.
- Food and beverage – Contact Russell House Event Services.
- Decorations – Contact Russell House Event Services.
- All events should be featured on Garnet Gate and include an RSVP and Event Pass scanning plan before and during the event for contact tracing
Interested in using the space?
Please complete the form below.