Housing options at UofSC are designed to help integrate you into campus life in a safe and comfortable environment. We offer a range of housing option for each budget and need. Student preferences are noted but not guaranteed; housing preferences are based on when you complete your application and make your deposit, so don’t wait!
*Note: Many on campus options are closed for summer, and summer program students may be required to move.
Stay in South Carolina this summer and receive $300 housing discount!
Benefits of staying in summer include:
- Available housing – no need to sign a year-long lease or a more expensive short-term lease.
- Stay in existing housing – you don’t have to move your belongings to storage.
- No visa challenges – stay in the US, then seamlessly progress to the fall semester.
- Less time, same credits – summer is a shorter term, but counts as a full semester.
- Discounted housing rates – enjoy exclusive pricing just for summer students.
- Fun activities – Check out a list of exciting things to do while you’re in town.
Make sure to check with your IAP team to ensure your visa allows you to stay through the summer!