Virtual Undergraduate and Graduate Checklist
Sing up for Multifactor Authentication using the instructions.
The FERPA Disclosure Form allows us your consent to disclose information to parents, guardians, financial sponsors and agents. When submitting your FERPA Form your acceptance letter.
You will need to complete this before registering for any USC classes. Follow the instructions here.
- Request an official transcript to be sent to USC electronically from UMB. Instructions are here. If you are experiencing technical issues opening the website, please try using different browsers such as Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
UofSC Live Checklist
UofSC Live students are enrolled in a Global Strategy Certificate or Master’s Start Business program. If you are in either of these programs, you must also complete the steps below prior to orientation.
- Your mandatory orientation will take place on Sept. 7 and 8. Schedules and Zoom links will be distributed to you in emails leading up to the start of your program. You should plan to be in orientation from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on Sept.7 and 8.
Please visit Multifactor Authentication (MFA) to get started with your sign up.
The FERPA Disclosure Form allows us your consent to disclose information to parents, guardians, financial sponsors and agents.
- Go to MyHealthSpace, choose ‘Student or Faculty and Staff’
- Sign in using your Network Username and password, fill in date of birth.
Go to ‘Downloadable Forms’ → Distance Learner Immunization Exemption Form → Download → Allow.
Fill out the form, Term ‘Fall 2020’.
Sign and date, and then Upload to the ‘Distance Learner Immunization Exemption Form’.
Go to the bottom left of the page and click ‘Save’.
- Please refer to your statement of fees to make the tuition payment. Payments can be made through Flywire and must be completed two weeks prior to the start of the program.
- As part of the Live-to-Device experience, we recommend all students purchase a second monitor. The experience is designed to be optimized with the use of the second monitor. You can find recommended specifications to purchase the monitor here.
- Google Chrome is required for the use of UCommons. You will use UCommons, and therefore Google Chrome, for all of your Live lectures. You can download Google Chrome from the link here, if you are located in China, or the link here, if you are located anywhere outside of China.
- UCommons is the platform you will use for all Live lectures. Within one week of confirming your enrollment, you will be able to set up UCommons. Please utilize the guide here to complete the setup.
- In order to attend your orientation, you will need Zoom. Zoom is the audio and video technology used as part of the virtual classroom experience. If you are located in China, you can download the Zoom app here. If you are located anywhere outside of China, you can download the Zoom app here. You do not need to sign up for an account.