1. Submit Your Application
Complete your application online. Or, if you prefer, email the following documents to email@example.com
- The completed Application form
- Your secondary school transcript (and a certified English translation, if your original transcript is not in English)
- If you have graduated already, include your secondary school diploma (and a certified English translation, if your original diploma is not in English)
2. Receive Notification of Admission Status
Students will receive status of their admission.
For those who qualify for admission, the offer will outline conditions that must be fulfilled before receiving a formal offer of admission. Please note, applications to certain colleges are subject to university approval.
3. Fulfill Conditions of Admission
Conditions of admission include, but are not limited, to the following:
- A copy of your passport
- Proof of English-language ability
- I-20 request form
- Certificate of Finance form
- Financial documentation covering the full amount listed on the Certificate of Finance
- Deposit (amount listed in your conditional offer)
- Current I-20 and Transfer-in form, if you are currently studying in the U.S. and will transfer your I-20
4. Receive Your Offer of Admission
Upon admission, you will receive a packet that includes all the required documents to apply for your visa.
If you are a sponsored student, you can now use your offer of admission to obtain your full financial guarantee from your sponsorship entity. Once you submit the financial guarantee, you will receive your I-20.
5. Get Your Visa
Visit usembassy.gov to learn more about scheduling your visa appointment.
6. Prepare for Arrival
Follow the steps on the Before You Arrive page to make sure you have everything ready before you arrive on campus.
- Submit your flight details
- Pay your tuition and fees
- Complete University of South Carolina’s required forms
We're here to help! If you have any questions during the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the support team in your area will respond as soon as possible.