Seven Unique Programs
Nearly $30 million in research funding, 15 centers and institutes and 150 years of education with real-world experience; the numbers say it all! The College of Engineering and Computing offers international students a wealth of knowledge and opportunity.
- Aerospace Engineering (ME/MS)
- Biomedical Engineering (ME/MS)
- Chemical Engineering (ME/MS)
- Civil Engineering (ME/MS)
- Electrical Engineering (ME/MS)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME/MS)
- Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurial Engineering (MS)
Engineering programs require a high level of math proficiency. For those programs, students will be required to complete a Math Self-Evaluation and declare that they meet the minimum proficiency standard.
- Math Self-Evaluation: Civil Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technology Innovation and Entrepreneurial Engineering and Mechanical Engineering (answer key)
- Math Self-Evaluation: Chemical Engineering (answer key)
Upon completion of the evaluation, fill out this Declaration Form and submit with application.
All Engineering degree programs require a 3.0 GPA equivalent in all math courses taken.